Run ABC layout and a Freebie

Saturday 24 May 2008


For this layout I used blue patterned paper from Digitreats Run ABC kit, flowers and gem from Curly Twirly Wirly Girlies, word art from Elegant WordArt2 (I used a brush behind it) and a brothers overlay that I made myself.

I thought I'd share my overlay with you, it is for personal use only.


The actual overlay has a transparent background,
the blue background is just for the preview.
To get the same affect as I did on the layout above
I change the opacity to 50%.
Click on the image to get the overlay.



3 comments:

KGould 3 July 2008 at 06:42  

this is perfect for my sons :) thx!!

DEE 3 July 2008 at 15:43  

thank you for sharing your overlay. it would work perfectly for my babies. i'm very new at digital scrapping and i must say, it's very addicting. again, thanks for sharing :) ♥dianne

Anonymous 3 July 2008 at 19:48  

Oh, this overlay is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Any chance of a "sisters" overlay??

Betty

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP