Printing Layouts

Saturday 28 June 2008

I had trouble printing my layouts and I wasn't getting the same colours as I was getting on the screen. After putting a post on UK Scrappers about it some several things were recommended. One of the recommendations were to have them printed by a online developing company. I looked at there web site and put in a small order as I wasn't sure what finish to have, so I ordered both (gloss and lustre).

I got my order back the next day and I was so pleased I order with them again. This time I put in a bigger order 28 prints in total. I ordered them Friday morning and they arrived in the post the next day.

To cut a long boring story short, I am so pleased with their service and prices that I wanted to share them with you all.

They are called DS colour labs.


12 x 12 prints are 60p each

8 x 8 prints are 30p each

I think their prices are great and first class p&p is only £3 and mine arrived the next day. They have also started doing photo books too.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP