!!!BIG NEWS!!!

Sunday 1 March 2009



I've got some big exciting news for you! Vicki, Mel, Sara and Stacey has joined forces and have opened a brand new store together called "Scrap That Idea". I'm so excited for them and wish them all the best! I am so lucky to be with Vicki right at the start of it.
For there Grand opening Vicki, Mel, Sara and Stacey have done a collab called "Fresh Ideas".



As you can see it is packed full of goodies and is only $4! Click on the kit preview to take you to the Scrap That Idea Store. Here is my layout I have done using a little something from every bodies part. Check out Vicki's, Mel's, Sara's and Stacey's blog as they may have a little something for you!



Next I have a little bit of news about my P365! This week Callum (my oldest) has been very unwell with a nasty tummy bug and I haven't been taking any photo's. So I am sorry but I have decided not to continue with P365. I may still do templates for it for those of you who are still doing it.

1 comments:

Vicki 1 March 2009 at 16:33  

Thank you so much for the lovely mention Kim. Don't feel bad about P365 - I had to give up too. You did better than me. MWAH and hugs xxx

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP