Mel And Vicki New Kits

Monday 30 March 2009

I'm a day late posting these sorry I have a poorly boy this weekend and yesterday I was having Internet problems. I hate it when I can't get broadband I feel so lost! Now on to business!

I'll start with Vicki's new kit called "Beautiful Garden" and such a beautiful kit is to.

It's on special at $3 so grab it before the price goes up!



Here is my layout using Beautiful Garden.

My mothers day treat was a trip to the local zoo and this picture is of my youngest son sitting on the tractor at the petting zoo.




Next up are Mel's kits she has three of them. This first one is called "Passionately Pink".


I love this kit, my favourite colour combinations at the moment are pink and chocolate brown, but having two boys I always struggle to find a photo to go with them.

This is a picture of my youngest asleep in my bed!


Next up is Mel's "Mono" kit Perfect for that formal affair or anything you wish.



Here is my layout the colour's in this kit went so well with this photo of my oldest son in his high school musical outfit.





High school musical overlay made me using Jersey font.
Template by Angie Kovacs



This next kit called "Life is a beach" is such a fun kit.




Here is my layout.





All Mel's kits are on special for $3 so go grab them too!
Click on the kit previews to take you to them in the Scrap That Idea Store.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP