Over The Moon

Sunday 17 May 2009

I know I haven't posted for a while but I have been having a few Internet problems so I decided to put blogging on the back burner until I was up and running again and here I am!
Vicki has a fantastic fun new kit in her store for you on special for $3 (until tomorrow) called "Over The Moon". Here is a preview of the kit...

...and here is my layout using the kit.
I used a template for this layout but I am having a problems with my portable hard drive and I can't access the the files to give credit where it is due, so sorry.

Here is a better preview of some of the papers...

...and here is a preview of the word art.

Click on any preview to take you straight to the kit @ scrap that idea.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP