Vicki and Mel's Latest Kits

Wednesday 27 May 2009

This post is a little late as it was bank holiday weekend and it's half term as well! arghh!!
I love my boys but they do spend half the holidays winding each other up!
First up is Vicki's beautiful kit called Colour me Happy.
I just love the lil birdie! Here is my layout using it.
Next up is Mel's kits. This first one is called Lovely and so lovverly it is too.

Here is the layout I did using Mels kit Lovely.

Template by TracyB.
This next kit is such a fun kit called Happy Birthday To You.

I loved the doodled elements. here is my layout using the kit.

Click on the previews to take you straight to the kits or click HERE to take you to the Scrap That Idea Store.

1 comments:

Stacey Towers 16 June 2009 at 04:45  

Love your LO's Kim!!! Just gorgeous!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP