Just some layouts

Sunday 16 November 2008

First up I have a layout using my "Bath Time" kit.
I have used a template by Moriginals


Next is a layout using Vicki's kit "Merry Mistletoe" and Chere Nordstrand add-on for Scrap N' Art.

For this layout I have used Vicki's Scrap N Art friday freebie kit "Halloween Sream"

Next are to layouts I have done using Sara's (Sweet Blossom Designs) kit "Boys Club"



My two boys love their grandad (my dad) and when he comes round to do some diy or gardening for me they love to try and help out. Most things like drills, tools and lawnmowers that grandad uses they have a toy version of and they always trying to be like their grandad.
Hope you have had a good weekend.
Love Kim x

2 comments:

NWO Observer 16 November 2008 at 22:39  

Visit this blog. Thank you!

Amy 29 November 2008 at 02:19  

Cute, cute pictures!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP