Vicki's latest kit

Monday 17 November 2008

Here is my layout using Vicki's latest kit "Candy Dream" she has made for Mel.

Vicki's kits are always so versatile that I always manage to make a layout with them even if they girlie. Having two boys I don't get to scrap girlie layouts (so unfair!).


I have used a template by Moriginals.

Click on the preview to go to Vicki's blog to download the first part.

Also Sara of Sweet Blossom Designs (also on Vicki's CT) has a new kit "Surf's Up".



Click on the preview to go to Sara's blog.

Have a good week.



Love Kim x

3 comments:

Vicki 17 November 2008 at 21:28  

I love those little piggies Kim! Too cute! Great LO.

Michele 17 November 2008 at 21:34  

Very cute! I love the alpha you used!

Sara 17 November 2008 at 22:53  

Great use of Vicki's kit - love those piggies! Thank you for showing my kit too - let me know when you are going to release another one so I can return the favour! Cheers, Sara

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP