It's Monday!

Monday 8 December 2008

Hi every one it's Monday again and Vicki is releasing her next free kit called "Country Life" which she has made for Stacey it's a beautiful kit. I have to admit that I wasn't sure how I was going to use it, but then I found the perfect photo to go with it.

I have used a template designed by AlanePan for the Laura Burger Team Blog

This is a photo of my youngest son after he had finished eating/playing with a bowl of blackberries. He made such a mess but I didn't care after I got this cute photo of him.

Below is the preview of Vicki's kit, click on it to take you to her blog.

Molly I did the stiched U2 my self.

2 comments:

Sue 8 December 2008 at 21:45  

This is a really cute photo! I love your layout, especially the title and the label on the side! :)

Stacey 11 December 2008 at 17:03  

LOVE your LO!!!!! sooo cute!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP