Layouts As Promised

Wednesday 3 December 2008

I said I'd be back and here I am with some layouts that I have done.
This first one is using Vicki's "Primary Grunge" kit which she is offering free on her blog.


This next one that I have done and I think you'll is using Vicki's "True Blue" kit and Sara's "True Blue" add-on. Sorry but I just can't stop using "True Blue".


And finally for this layout I have used Sara's "Love Me Forever" kit.

For all of my layouts I have used templates by
M originals.

4 comments:

Pene 3 December 2008 at 21:15  

Just beautiful Kim! Gorgeous kiddies too :-)

eilajean 3 December 2008 at 22:17  

These layouts are way too sweet! Thanks for showing them.

Sara 3 December 2008 at 23:55  

Kim your layouts are all gorgeous! I especially love all the True Blue ones. Thanks for posting the 2 LOs on my guestbook - I love it when people share their work. Cheers, Sara

Molly 5 December 2008 at 15:03  

Great job on your layouts! I love the primary grunge layout. Who did the U2 stitched alpha?

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP