VIcki's 2nd Kit

Sunday 14 December 2008

Vicki has put a new kit in her eidou store called "Country Cottage" it is such beautiful kit which is so versitile and I so love the colours.
Here is my layout that I did using it and below is the preview which if you click on it will take you to it in Vicki's store. It's only $2.50 at the moment so grab it before it goes up!
I have been busy this weekend trying to put up my christmas tree and decorations with a lot of unwanted help by boys (especially my youngest who's two).
Hope you've all had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Stacey 14 December 2008 at 20:13  

such a gorgeous kit!!

Vicki 14 December 2008 at 20:56  

Kim - you're so organised! My tree isn't even out of the box yet!!! I must get going with that!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP