It's so good to be back!

Wednesday 3 December 2008

I am so relieved to finally have the Internet back. I have been with out it ALL weekend and it finally came back today. I didn't know what to do with myself. Saturday I was checking it every five minutes to see if it had come back. Sometimes the Internet is a bit temperamental any way, but I couldn't believe it when it still wasn't working on Sunday. What was I going to do.
My oldest son wasn't very well so he kept me busy and that kept my mind off it.
Don't you just feel so cut off from the world what would we do with out, especially here in scrap land.
I know have some catching up to do. So I will be back later with some CT layouts and other layouts I have done.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP