Vicki's First Kit For Sale

Wednesday 3 December 2008

You probably all know by now as I'm a bit late posting this, but Vicki is now selling her kits at eidou.com. Her first kit that she is selling is called "Winter Wonderland" and here is the preview.
It's such a beautifull kit and it's on sale for $4 click the preview and it will take to Vicki's store. I am so lucky to have had chance to play with this it before it went on sale.
Here is my layout That I have done using Vicki's "Winter Wonderland" kit.

I have also used template#31 "snow fun" by Liz Designs. I have got a thing for templates at the moment I just love them.

3 comments:

Sara 3 December 2008 at 23:56  

Kim - I saw this page on Vicki's blog this morning and I was blown away - it is REALLY clever. Cheers, Sara

Anonymous 4 December 2008 at 20:12  

I was literally blown away by the whole stuff.

Liz 6 January 2009 at 05:11  

Hey! You are using one of my templates! Yeah! Your page is really beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP