A Bit Late And A Template

Tuesday 27 January 2009

First of all I have my layout for week 3 of P365. I've had it done for a while but just hadn't got round to posting it.
Here is the two page layout.
And next are the single pages so you can see them in more detail.


Template is by M originals.

My three year old son Alex comes out with the funniest little saying and when you ask him or tell him to do something he usually replies "I'm too big" or "I'm too small" but this time he came out with "I'm too grown up". I dread to think what he will be telling me when he's 13.

Back to business I have another template for you that you can use for your Project 365 if you wish.
Click the preview to download.

Here is what I have done using it.

I have used Pam's (Digitreats) Shout kit for all the layouts.
If there is any one out there that has used any of my templates I would love to see what you have done using them. My email address is on the left hand side of my blog.

9 comments:

sdwrdt 27 January 2009 at 14:40  

thank you! This should be a lot of fun to use!

Meridith 27 January 2009 at 15:00  

Your layouts look great! I love the color combinations.

Stacey 27 January 2009 at 18:15  

Your templates are fantastic!!!!! I love how you are doing this!!!!

Pam 28 January 2009 at 00:48  

Thanks for the great template!! Your layouts are fun!

elnorac 28 January 2009 at 03:24  

Love your layouts, and thanks so much for the handy template!

Anonymous 28 January 2009 at 05:12  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jan [LA 07:45pm, NY 10:45pm] - 28 Jan [UK 03:45am, OZ 02:45pm] ).

Lois B 28 January 2009 at 13:43  

I love your template! I really want to thank you for showing us how you use your templates and Moriginal's templates. I am not too creative so your examples help to inspire me. I also like seeing how Digitreat kits can be used.

Thank you for all you share.

Michelle 28 January 2009 at 15:29  

Love the template! Thank you so much for sharing!

Phyldar 28 January 2009 at 19:36  

Thank you SO much for this fabulous Project 365 template and the example layout!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP