Just A Layout

Sunday 11 January 2009

I hope you've all had a good weekend. Just thought I'd show you a layout that I have using pictures of my son Callum playing with one of his Christmas presents.
I know he will hate me for this layout when he's older but I had to do it.
He had seen this cupcake maker advertised on the TV (kids channels shouldn't have toy adverts) And he kept going on about. It got nearer and nearer to Christmas and he still wanted one so I put it on a list that I gave to his Auntie but she refused to buy it because it was too girly.
Any way it was about three weeks before Christmas and as you do when they are naughty I threatened that Father Christmas wouldn't bring him any toys, just an orange and a piece of coal. His reply was as long as I get a Nintendo DS, a WALL-E DVD and a cupcake maker he didn't care what else he got. I sat him down and said to him that it was very girly and it was called Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker and did he still want one, he said he didn't care whether it was girly. So Father Christmas bought him one.
So here is a layout of his first attempt of making a cupcake with it and it didn't go to well.
I have used paper from Vicki's Candy Dream kit,
journaling mat and brackets from Sara's (Sweet Blossom Designs) Candy Dream Add-on
and cupcakes (which I recoloured) from Digi-Designs by Nicole's Celebrate kit.

1 comments:

eilajean 11 January 2009 at 18:39  

Hi Kimmie,

Too cute - somethingto remember - ladies love men who can cook! He has to start somewhere. I assume all the best chefs may have had use of an "easy bake oven" at some time in their lives. Me, I sure wish my hubby was a better cook.

Love your work.

eila

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP