Just Layouts

Monday 19 January 2009

Hi everyone I have just got a two layouts to show you.

This first layout is of my boys playing with their Thomas train set. It is about the only time they play nicely together.
I have used Stacey's (Stacey's Scraps) "My Guy" kit and My First Template.
This second layout is of my boys playing with one of there Christmas presents the Bubble Buster Game. They had so much fun and it a pretty good bubble machine as well.
I have used Sara's (Sweet Blossom Designs) "Boy's World" kit,
Bubbles from Sara's part of "Enchanted Forest" collab kit.
Photo tab from one of Vicki's (A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki) kits and photo turns from one of Nicole's (Digi Designs by Nicole) kits.

1 comments:

Vicki 19 January 2009 at 13:32  

Great LOs Kim. Those bubble photos are perfect for Sara's bubbles. Hugs x

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP