Fall Memories kit

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Vicki makes fantastic freebie kits and her latest kit is called "Fall Memories".
As soon as I saw the stripy paper I knew straight away what photo's I was going to use.
These photo's are of my son Alex with felt tip pen stripes all over his arms and legs. If I don't watch him he draws stripes all over himself because he wants stripes like TIGGER.
He really love watching "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" on the playhouse Disney channel when he goes to Nanny and Grandads.

Click on the preview to take you to Vicki's blog.

1 comments:

Michele 7 January 2009 at 03:30  

OMGosh!! That is so stinking funny! I have had the kids draw on their dolls, but never all over themselves that much! lol

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP