Vicki's Latest Freebie Kit and My P365 wk1 Layout

Monday 12 January 2009

First of all is my layout using Vicki's latest freebie kit "Happy Days" which you probably have already seen on Vicki's blog.
It is a very happy and fun kit.
I have also used felt hearts and ric rac from Vicki's "Hearts and Flowers" kit,
wrapped button from Sara's (Sweet Blossom Designs) "Primary Grunge Add-on"
and Toothy Smiles Template by Scrap By Color with Holly.
Here is the preview of Vicki's kit. Click on the preview to take you to Vicki's blog.

Next is my P365 wk1 layout also using Vicki's "Happy Days" kit and Template 365 no.1 by M Originals. She making a two page template per week for P365.

1 comments:

Stacey 14 January 2009 at 17:15  

ohhhhh those LO's are fabulous!!! I love the project 365 one!!!! That is so cool that you are doing that!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP