Some Awards

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Hi every one. I love awards but don't always get round to posting them but as I have four of them I am posting them. This first one is from EILAJEAN she is one of my followers and is such a lovely lady.

These next three are from the lovely MEL.





Thank you so much for the awards ladies big hugs x.
Now who am I going to give them to?
1. Vicki for being a fabulous designer and picking me for her CT
2. Sara for her fantastic work and all her freebies.
3. Stacey for all her wonderful freebies.
4. Meridith for her great templates.
5. Liz for her great template and commercial use stuff.
6. Pam for her wonderful giant kits.
7. Kathy for her beautiful word art.
8. Deb for all her CU freebies.
I know some of these ladies may have already been given these awards but I think they deserve them again. Please take time to visit their and appreciate their fantastic work.

4 comments:

Anonymous 27 January 2009 at 14:34  

Hi Kim,
Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog and the award. I often visit Vicki's blog and am in awe with what you can do with her wonderful freebies. Love your P365 templates. ~ Kathy

Stacey 27 January 2009 at 18:14  

Kim you are so sweet!!! I am really bad about posting them on my blog too! lol
You are so sweet to think of me though! thank you so much for all the sweet comments you leave on my blog!!!!

Liz 28 January 2009 at 01:32  

Thank you so much! And thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog. I really like your stuff too.

Digitreats 28 January 2009 at 13:52  

Congratulations Kim on the triple awards!! Thanks for picking me to pass it along too - I really appreciate it! Your template above looks fabulous and I downloaded it - can't wait to use it!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP